Instructor Bios | Ian Giovinco
Asset Protection for Architects
Ian has a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from the Mississippi School of Law and a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Florida State University.
Ian is active in an Asset Protection Program that provides financial, risk management and legal counseling for individuals and companies to lower their risk of lawsuits and attachments by creditors. The program has helped to protect assets through the recommendation of statutorily protected assets and alternative business entities.
Ian is a frequent speaker on asset protection related topics, including appearances at the Florida Oncology Symposium in Orlando, the Pinellas County Medical Association and at Campbell & Virgilio, PA, CPA, and Business Consultants in Spring Hill, FL.
- Protected Assets in the State of Florida
- Asset Protection for the Non-US Citizen in Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA)
- Real Property & Probate Section of HCBA
- Elder Care Section of HCBA