Contractor Continuing Education | Find A Class
- We have the most qualified business planning instructors providing contractor continuing education in the state.
- Learn how your colleagues are resolving their business problems and share ideas with industry leaders.
- Stay up-to-date on business practices and government regulations.
- Studies show that in-class retention of material is significantly higher than online
- Our course is much more than simply a way to earn your required credits. Our curriculum is designed to provide you with real life strategies that you can implement in your business to help you grow and succeed in today’s marketplace.
Search for Classes by City:
Complete all 14 hours of state required continuing education credits by attending this 2-day workshop
Attend day 1 and receive 7 credit hours, including all state mandated requirements, and receive your remaining 7 technical hours through our correspondence course.